Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is original work and does not violate any rights of other.
- Permission are obtained for the material borrowed from another source such as (Figures, Tables, Photographs, etc.) and the original source is cited properly.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is 1.15-spaced; uses a 11-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Please enter Names and E-mails of three potential reviewers in the box "Comments for the Editor" below.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
This journal permits and encourages authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal websites or institutional repositories after publication, while providing bibliographic details that credit its publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.